Coca-Cola® 12 Days of Christmas Contest
1. Eligibility: The “Coca-Cola® 12 Days of Christmas Contest” (the “contest”) is open to residents of Canada, who are age of majority or older (in their respective province) at the time of entry except the employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Coca‑Cola Ltd., The Coca‑Cola Company, Impact Mobile Inc. (“Impact Mobile”), LPi Communications Group Inc. (“LPi”), the authorized bottlers or distributors of Coca-Cola® products and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, or any of the respective affiliates, related entities, successors or assigns or persons domiciled with any of the above. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, territorial, provincial and municipal, laws and regulations and is void outside of Canada and where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Coca‑Cola Ltd., 335 King Street East, Toronto, ON, M5A 1L1.
Administrator: Impact Mobile, 60 Adelaide Street E, Suite 400, Toronto, ON, M5C 3E4
Mobile Partner: Impact Mobile, 60 Adelaide Street E, Suite 400, Toronto, ON, M5C 3E4
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator, and/or Impact Mobile which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest.
4. Promotion Period: The contest begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) December 13, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET, December 24, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Impact Mobile’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this contest.
If you enter the contest by text message, your wireless service provider’s text message and data rates apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. The Device that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their Device’s features to see if they have that capability and check the Device manual for specific use instructions. Entry via text messaging may be limited and may not be available through all wireless carriers or on all handsets. Carriers vary by region.
Limit: Only one (1) entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same mobile number or email address or Device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using multiple/different mobile numbers, email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the contest. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Device or email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the “authorized account holder” of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Personal information submitted will be used for the purpose of administration of the contest.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Entrants will be required to consent to receiving electronic messages, and the collection, use, storage, and disclosure, of their personal information by Sponsor for the purposes of the contest via text message to complete their entry. If a potential winner entered via text messaging, he/she will be notified by text message at the phone number of the Device used to enter the contest. Each potential winner will be required to correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive their prize. In addition, each potential winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 96 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event the potential winner is a minor, the prize will be deemed forfeited. In the event that any potential winner forfeits the prize, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly, or is disqualified for any reason, the prize will again become part of the available prize pool and another potential winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries received for that prize. Upon verification of each winner’s Declaration and his/her answer to the skill-testing question, winners will be contacted by Administrator regarding fulfillment of his/her prize within sixty (60) business days. Any unclaimed prizes at the end of the contest period will remain the property of the contest sponsor.
7. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. A draw for each prize of the day will be done on January 4, 2021. Within twenty (20) business days of the draw, between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., a representative of the Sponsor will attempt to contact the selected entrants at the mobile number or email address listed on their entry form.
8. Prizes: At the onset of the contest there are 52 prizes, with an approximate retail value of $7,116.67 available to be won. Each prize is only available to be won for twenty-four (24 hours). At the onset of the contest, the following prizes are available to be won:
|Day||Prize Item||Approximate Retail Value|
|# Available to be won||Total ARV OF PRIZES|
|December 13||Gift Card and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$254.97 CAD||3||$764.91 CAD|
|December 14||Coca-Cola® branded Duffel Bag, a gift card and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$79.82 CAD||10||$798.20 CAD|
|December 15||Coca-Cola® branded Cruiser Bike and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$250.17 CAD||2||$500.34 CAD|
|December 16||Coca-Cola® branded Umbrella, a gift card and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$75.52 CAD||10||$755.20 CAD|
|December 17||55” 4K Television and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$554.97 CAD||1||$554.97 CAD|
|December 18||Winter Essentials Kit consisting of: one (1) Coca-Cola® branded Toque, one (1) pair of Coca-Cola® branded Gloves, one (1) Coca-Cola® branded Sherpa Throw, one (1) pair of Coca-Cola® branded Socks, a gift card and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$129.67 CAD||10||$1,296.70 CAD|
|December 19||Coca-Cola® branded Giant 4 in a Row Game and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$189.32 CAD||4||$757.28 CAD|
|December 20||Coca-Cola® branded Dart Board Set and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$168.22 CAD||5||$841.10 CAD|
|December 21||Coca-Cola® branded Bluetooth Speaker and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$303.02 CAD||2||$606.04 CAD|
|December 22||Coca-Cola® branded Standing Golf Bag and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$132.77 CAD||2||$265.54 CAD|
|December 23||New Video Game Console and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$724.89 CAD||1||$724.89 CAD|
|December 24||Gift Card and one (1) 8 x 300mL Coca-Cola®||$504.97||2||$1,009.94 CAD|
Prizes will be delivered to each confirmed winner at the mailing address provided to the Sponsor, Administrator or Prizing Partner.
For All Prizes: All unclaimed prizes are considered forfeited and remain the property of the contest Sponsor. Prizes have zero cash value. No prize substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize for one of equal or greater value. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and their designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, and place of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the contest and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Coca-Cola Ltd., Coca‑Cola Canada Bottling Ltd., The Coca-Cola Company, Impact Mobile, LPi, the authorized bottlers or distributors of Coca-Cola® products, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone, cellular networks, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry, if it is possible. If the contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Dispute Resolution: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts of Ontario, Canada; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event legal fees or disbursements; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario.